Client Relationship Officer (Art & Culture)
Our client is a private foundation which promotes arts and culture among the globe. They foster cultural exchange through immersive programs that nurture talents of art professionals. Currently they are looking for a Client Relationship Officer to join the HK team.
As a Client Relationship Officer, you will be focusing on building and maintaining long term relationship with the key members, patrons and donors. Also, you will organize corporate events and patrons' activities while developing promotional and fundraising materials. Some other office administrations will be required. In this position, you will have a great opportunity to attend worldwide art shows, get to meet with international art professionals and high fly net worth individuals.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Art-related/ Business/ Marketing/ Event Management are preferred
- Knowledge in arts and culture is an advantage, but not a must
- Strong relationship management, ideally with high fly net worth individuals
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoy meeting with new people
- Strong written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM237600.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.