Material Planner - Top Tier Manufacturer
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$195000 - HK$325000.00 per annum|
Our client is a top tier electronic multinational company. With more than 7000 employees globally, they produced electronics with the best quality and reputation. To reinforce their supply chain process, they are now in search of a Material Planner to support the overall supply planning and procurement process.
You will be coordinating with suppliers and factories to provide accurate forecast. You will be analysing sales data, suppliers' performance, KPI and forecast to improve the current system. As a Material Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate with suppliers and factories to conduct accurate supply plan / schedule
- Analyse sales data and suppliers' KPI to further improve current process performance
- Monitor inventory level to minimize lead time and cost
- Communicate with logistics and sales team to ensure supply
- Serve as the planning head quarter for local market around the globe and solve urgent supply issue
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with 1 year or more experience within supply chain industry
- Experience with electronics sector or other manufacturer will be an advantage
- Passionate, energetic and willing to learn
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English (Putonghua is a must)
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 238255.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.