Marketing Specialist - Loyalty Program
Our client is a market leading Food and Beverages retailer renowned for its world-class services and products. With the growth of business and development of their service quality, recently we are hiring passionate talents to join their team as a Marketing Specialist, Loyalty Program.
Reporting to the Assistant Marketing Manager, you will have to work independently to initiate, plan as well as implement CRM activities in a timely manner. To support sales growth and customer loyalty program, you will be also responsible for preparing data analytics, reviews on the customer behaviors and market trends and co-ordinations with different internal department for marketing campaigns.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing or any related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing industry, experience in retail or F&B industry is an advantage
- Strategical mindset and detail-oriented to observe and analyze market trends
- Good computer skills (MS word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communications skills and being creative
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 43235
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.