Marketing Program Manager
Our client is a lifestyle consumer brand. This is a new role to engage consumer directly instead of riding on traditional channel partners. The programs can be joint programs with other consumer /lifestyle brands or entertainment that give incentives to different customer segments. Programs can also be value-added services /post sales service that tied to the purchase of products. This function is now geared into product management, customer service, and marketing. My client created this role to give full attention to program formation.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 8 year - 12 years of experience designing demand generating programs
- Background - FMCG / Entertainment / Smart devices or wearables / Sports Brands
- Program success by cross team (sales, CS, marketing) collaborations
- Driven, goal oriented personality
- Chinese and English language proficiency
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC45727
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.