Marketing Manager - Smart Technology
Our client is a leader in smart technology in HK that is now hiring a Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of marketing plans, social media projects, sales collaterals, email marketing campaigns, as well as content generation for website, blogs, direct marketing and digital campaigns. From time to time you will also work with external agencies to support you on content generation, but you will be responsible for managing their contribution to video, infographics, etc to ensure key messages are delivered effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong writing skills to gain broad marketing exposure within a small team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in marketing, communications, and content creation from within a PR or marketing agency or in-house
- Creative communicator; strong interpersonal skills
- Strong English and Chinese writing skills
- Experience in agency vendor management
- Experience in social media promotion planning and scheduling, idea development, through to implementation
- Team player with a strong attention to detail
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT249023.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.