- Support the Marketing Director, Hong Kong with the work flow of corporate marketing initiatives and property marketing throughout the region
- Responsible for marketing a portfolio of industrial property and new developments in Hong Kong to ensure accurate information and a professional brand image is communicated
- Responsible for executing all digital marketing activities and campaigns; to co-ordinate and create content for websites that is relevant and timely; assist to create and develop content and campaigns targeted at stakeholders, manage e-DM campaigns, SEM, SEO, google adwords, video production etc.
- Assist to develop and implement integrated marketing programmes to promote vacant properties and new developments, including campaign management, event co-ordination, collateral development, advertising, signage, and website listing
- Assist to develop customer communication programmes that support of customer service initiatives to build loyalty
- Conduct database management, including data acquisition and maintenance
- Effective event management planning from brief, event budgeting to launch
- Build and manage the relationship with external suppliers including communication / design agencies, gift suppliers, signage contractors, etc.
- Ensure brand guidelines for properties are fully implemented
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, in any discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Simplified, Traditional Chinese and English
- Strong marketing sense and customer service focus
- At least 4 years working expereience in Marketing, More experienced Candidate will consider as Manager
- Worked in Property Developer would be a big advantage.
Contact Ted LAU on (852) 3103 4326 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Quoting reference number TL254016
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend