Marketing Manager - MNC FMCG Leader
Our client is one of the Largest Multinational FMCG Group in the world. With their wide range of product portfolio and resourceful marketing budget, the company has successfully earned and sustain their position as one of the titans in the industry. To cope with their growing demand and expansion.
The company is now seeking a Marketing Manager to lead their sales team, and responsibilities are as below:
- Manage P&L of the given brand and control budget accordingly to optimize financial growth
- Conduct Adhoc market and competitor analysis
- Manage the relationship with external agencies and other appropriate partners
- Alongside your own team with experience marketing talents, develop new product launch campaign and brand campaign
- Take full control on P&L and responsible to maximum ROI and ensure flawless and remarkable execution working closely with agencies
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Graduate in related principle
- Minimum 8 years of Customer and/or Marketing experience in FMCG or F&B product, candidate will less experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Executive
- Good business acumen with an understanding and application of the sales
- Self-motivated, independent, strong business sense with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.