Marketing Manager, Lifestyle brands
Our client is a telecom service provider. This is a newly created role that caters to the continuous development of ROI model and cross-POS collaborations. This role in particular will
- Develop ROI model to measure the effectiveness of retail marketing campaigns in terms of generating sales
- Provide reports and insights to marketing and senior management on cost-effective marketing budget allocation and types of campaigns
- Improve brand retail design and merchandising image
- Make suggestions to drive shop traffic
- Develop collaboration with lifestyle retail brands for joint promotions, pop up stores and marketing campaigns
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 6 years of experience in managing marketing budget and budget allocations
- Any industry background - preferably lifestyle brands, retail business, electronics brands, fashion or luxury
- Experience creating joint promotions and cross-over campaigns with lifestyle brands and contacts within the circle
- Regional experience is an advantage but not necessary
- Excellent communications skills in Chinese and English
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC63719
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.