Marketing Manager - Greater China
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$550000.00 per annum|
- Prestigious education brand
- Strategic marketing role
- Frequent travel
Our client is a US-headquartered post-graduate education services provider with a strong brand and established history. They are now seeking an experienced marketing individual to join their Greater China marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be repsonsible for developing and executing field marketing opportunities in China to continue building brand recognition and consumer engagement. You will represent the organization at industry events at universities and education fairs and execute regular marketing campaigns throughout the region to promote the organization's products and services. Your success will be measured by the leads generated as well as consumer participation and interest in the organization.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At minimum of 5 years' experience focused on the Chinese consumer market, ideally from a service-oriented company
- A strategic mindset and a strong understanding of online, offline and event marketing
- A solid knowledge of how to utilize research and ability to analyze data
- Fluent Chinese, business English
- Desire to work within a flexible but hands-on environment
- A Master's degree, ideally in marketing or business
- Hong Kong residency or the ability to move here
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT222880.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.