Marketing Manager - FMCG Principle
Our client is a one of the largest FMCG principle group in the world. With more than 100,000 employees around the world the company is still rapidly expanding and is now looking for a Marketing Manager for their beverage division
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead the marketing team to develop and implement marketing strategies and brand programs to build awareness and drive business profitability, develop brand building plan for different brands based on analysis of market, trade and consumer needs and resources capabilities. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with multiple teams with the autonomy to drive and execute the latest marketing campaigns in achieving measurable business results.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Marketing or business-related discipline
- Minimum 8 years product/brand marketing experience in FMCG companies
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Creative, presentable, detail-minded & self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure
- Fluent on verbal and written English and Chinese
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3101 4302 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *LI-SM