Marketing Manager - FMCG MNC
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$540000 - HK$660000 per annum|
My client is the top global market leader within the food and beverage industry. With more than 70,000 employers globally, they are now in search of a Marketing Manager to maintain their market ownership and to maximize business opportunity.
You will be leading the development of brand and product marketing plan to expand company's market share. You will be leading a team of six members to maximize business opportunities. As a Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Design the overall marketing plan and strategy to expand market ownership
- Lead the marketing team to achieve brand objectives and enhance brand awareness
- Collaborate with other internal stake holders during marketing campaign or product launch
- Collect and analyse market data to generate market insight
- Utilize market insight to improve marketing strategy to maximize business opportunities
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma holder with more than 6 years of marketing experience
- Brand marketing or product marketing experience within FMCG industry is a must
- Experience within the food and beverage sector will be an advantage
- Creative, leadership charisma, independent and strong presentation skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 237964.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.