Marketing Manager, F&B Chain
Our client is a leading restaurant group covering a diverse range of chain restaurants. It has been acting as a key role in the F&B industry and expanding its business with innovative ideas. To cope with the business growth, we are now hiring a Marketing Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Brand General Manager, you will have to manage a whole spectrum of marketing activities. You will have to initiate, plan and execute marketing campaigns including PR activities, promotional offers and joint promotions. You will have to innovate ideas for new menu and products based on market and competitor research, work closely with internal departments and marketing agencies and be responsible for both ATM, BTL and digital marketing duties.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline
- At least 6 years of solid all-rounded marketing experience in retail, preferably F&B industry
- Experience managing chain stores will be an absolute advantage
- Strong communications skill with proficient written and spoken Chinese and English
- Possess in depth market knowledge with strong leadership and business sense
- Immediately availability will be prior to consideration
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 218526
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.