Marketing Manager - Consumer Goods
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$390000 - HK$455000.00 per annum|
Our client is one of the strongest growing forces within the consumer goods industry. Within the past few years, they had recorded more than 50 percent growth every year. Believing in the value of human resources as the company's greatest asset, they are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to support their frequent expansion and strong sales.
You will be responsible for developing and executing the company's regional marketing strategies for both online and offline. You will be coordinating with both internal and external parties to enhance brand recognition and ownership. As a Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing marketing and communication strategies for both online and offline regionally
- Organizing marketing functions such as trade marketing, digital marketing, PR, or events to ensure market leadership
- Coordinating with internal and external parties such as sales team, media agency or business partners
- Monitoring P&L and annual budget to ensure marketing campaign's efficiency and effectiveness
- Conducting market research and analysis on brand performance as well as market trend
- Taking brand initiative in new marketing campaign and projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related disciplines
- 5 years or more experience in marketing for B2C consumer goods companies
- Efficient, innovative and result oriented; strong career ambition
- Good command in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC231113.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.