Marketing Manager - Consumer Brand / 35k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$360000 - HK$420000.00 per annum|
- Fast growing consumer brand
- Team leading opportunity
- Online and offline marketing exposure
My client is a fast growing household and hygiene product start up. With their unique patented technology, they dominate the hygiene market during COVID-19. Looking to further expand their market share, they are now in search of a Marketing Manager to lead their digital and brand strategies.
You will be leading a small marketing team and manage all rounded marketing strategy including digital, ATL and BTL. As a Marketing Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Serving as the marketing team lead with 2 direct subordinates
- Planning and implementing integrated marketing strategies across both online and offline channel to enhance brand awareness
- Managing all digital marketing from SEO/SEM, social media management and digital advertisement
- Analysing and evaluating full cycle customer experience across all channel
- Collaborating with both internal stake holders and external agencies to promote brand awareness
- Managing and monitoring the allocation of budget with ownership of the P&L and ROI
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of marketing experience within the FMCG or consumer industry
- Solid digital marketing experience on SEO, SEM and social media management
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other tools
- Energetic, proactive with a problem solving attitude and interest for leadership development
- Strong command in both spoken and written Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 249389.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.