Marketing Manager, Asset Management, APAC
Our client is a global Asset Management firm with a strong presence in Asia Region. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre marketing professional to join their institutional business looking after APAC region.
Reporting to the Head of institutional marketing, you will be the key member of the marketing communication team to assist in planning and implementing marketing strategies to promote Asset Management business to institutional clients. You will develop marketing campaigns, collaterals, managing events, preparing corporate premiums. You will work alongside with the sales team and support them on implementing marketing initiatives and producing marketing materials. You will organize events, including seminars, conferencesm luncheons, etc. and manage end-to-end event logistics, budgets. You will manage advertising agencies and external vendors to ensure delivery of quality marketing materials that match with the company's brand image and direction.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in related disciplines
- 5 years relevant experience in Marketing Communications / Product Marketing / Channel marketing/ Partnership distribution gained in Banking/ Financial institutions
- Experience in asset management business will be an advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 226788 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only