Marketing Manager - APAC
Our client is a successful, well-known international B2B and B2C commercial travel services company that has seen increased growth during the pandemic. They are now hiring a Marketing Manager for their APAC business.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day marketing activities for the region, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing and Sydney. While working closely with the European headquarters, you will formulate and deliver local marketing campaigns in these cities and also manage external agencies in doing so. You will need to manage website and content, advertising, direct and email marketing, public relations as well as events.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 5 years' B2B generalist marketing experience in an international environment
- Knowledge of web advertising, including Baidu, Google AdWords, display ads, remarketing, and analytics as well as email marketing tools
- Strong English and Mandarin communication skills
- An ability to work independently and in a regional capacity
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for creativity
- A Bachelor's degree
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT251244.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.