Marketing Manager (Luxury/ High-end)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is known as a world class ship maker globally that has a long history. They mainly focus on building high-end commercial and luxury ships. Currently they are looking for a Marketing Manager to oversee the global marketing activities and drive initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to level up your leadership skills while gaining great international marketing exposure. As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for expanding the company's brand through creatively applying new marketing strategy operations. You will act as a leader to create brand campaigns, content series that help to further the brand's message and reach new audiences across integrated channel strategy. You will be working closely with media, PR, digital agencies and measure marketing and communication effectiveness for strategy optimization.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 6-8 years' leadership experience in marketing strategy planning, content production, media relation and event management
- Strong marketing approach with solid experience in luxury/ high-end brands such as automotive, jets, hospitality services, cigars or spirits etc.
- Experience in brand transformation or rebranding is a big advantage
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, aggressive, result-oriented
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM231439
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.