|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$400000 - HK$550000 per annum|
Our client is a market leading education provider for students honing forward-thinking and creative skills. They are now hiring a Marketing Manager to strategize and manage global campaigns for the brand. This role is based in Hong Kong as their global headquarters.
Reporting to the Founder, you will be responsible for B2C and B2B strategic marketing in driving business growth. You will analyse industry and market data in penetrating new and growing markets, and work closely with the local marketing team. This role will include branding, communication, digital campaigns and events. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with multiple teams with the autonomy to drive and execute the latest marketing campaigns in achieving measurable business results.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum 5-7 years' strategic marketing experience, ideally with consumer marketing experience role
- Confident in defining and executing go-to-market strategies
- Strong creative writing and communication skills in developing digital content and sales collaterals
- Keen interest for working in start-up environments
- Design and/or web design skills, an advantage
- Strong spoken and written English and Chinese skills
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Mindy Wong on (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MW 219005 www.ambition.com.hk.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *LI-SM