Marketing Events Role
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
An offshore financial services provider is looking to hire an Events Marketing team member to be based in Hong Kong with a regional focus.
In this Events Marketing role, you will report to the Director and would be responsible for the overall marketing and promotional programme in the Asia region. This would include analysing target markets for effective promotional initiatives, developing the annual events calendar, and organizing company promotional campaigns. Travel will be required in the Asia region to contribute to the company promotional initiatives in the Asia region. A key part of this role would be able to develop and cultivate strong relationships in various industries to promote awareness about the company.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 5 years' experience in marketing and event organization
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership and planning skills
- Comfortable with public speaking and event hosting
- Native English and Chinese language skills, Cantonese preferred
Please contact Jesse Cheng on 3101-3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number JC 226846.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.