Marketing Director - Travel Technology
Our client is a well-known travel technology company that has seen immense growth in user base and popularity in recent years and is looking to hire a Marketing Director for the Hong Kong market.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Director will take on a strategic role in developing new marketing programs and managing the team. You will conceive and monitor the execution of offline marketing strategies across product partnerships and promotions, events, and advertising as well as continue developing online programs for branding and user acquisition purposes. In this role, you will also be responsible for analyzing campaign performance to measure results and in order to identify new growth opportunities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 10-12 years' offline and online consumer marketing experience
- A strong track record and understanding of the Hong Kong consumer market with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience
- Industry experience from within e-commerce, travel, tourism, or other consumer-facing areas an advantage
- A strategic mindset and team management experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- An entrepreneurial and start-up mindset
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT226404.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.