Marketing Director (HK$ 2M Annual Remuneration)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$2000000.00 per annum|
About our client and the opportunity:
Our client is a sizable organization contributing to the development of Hong Kong. In support of our client's business development, corporate branding and customer experience, we are looking for a veteran to join as a Director of Marketing to strategize and lead the 3 marketing teams (branding, marketing & communication, digital marketing).
In particular, you will
- Understand organization's core and emerging businesses, visions and commitment for the formation of brand development strategy, motto and campaigns
- Align business commitment with brand development both online and through customer contact points and channel partners to create a congruent brand image that reflects the organization's commitment
- Deliver media, digital, brand, communication strategy to bring upon impact in brand development and digital transformation
- Understand marketing trend, customer perception and emerging marketing practice to propose suitable marketing plan to bring upon stronger and more cost effective impact
- Participate in the organization's leadership meetings, understand the organization's development directions and stakeholders' requirement of marketing support
- Establish a common understanding of business objectives and expectation of marketing development wiithin the team, set up annual marketing plan and the ROI measurements for bringing upon cohesive effort
- Communicate marketing strategies with the wider organization to get buy-in and improvement advices
About the requirements:
To qualify, you will have
- Bachelor or master degree in marketing or business administration disciplines
- 10-year experience in a marketing team leadership role and is a thought leader in your business domain
- Experience in driving and managing change in terms of re-branding, introducing new marketing practice and digital transformation
- Experience in serving senior stakeholders as a business partner, understanding the gap required to fill in terms of brand development, marketing communications support and digital presence
- Strong communications skills and leadership skills in getting buy-in of the new brand development initiative across all departments in the organization
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC227945
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.