Marketing Director B2C
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$048423 - S$100000.00 per annum + Bonuses|
Fintech - MARKETING DIRECTOR B2C
My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Director excited to develop the Go-to-Market strategy for our B2C financial services business. It is an exciting opportunity to help drive a customer-focused approach of segmentation, targeting and positioning to deliver deep value to the end users.
- Oversees end-to-end execution of integrated B2C marketing campaigns - focused on driving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention via multi-channel marketing, including Rapid Response Messaging, Email, Social Media, Website, Internet Marketing, and more.
- Develop and execute engaging content & campaigns for appropriate offline and online social media channels.
- Design and track relevant KPIs - drive efficiency on all paid acquisition channels by tracking both cost per acquisition and downstream behavior such as revenue, margin, to ensure that the lifetime value of customers acquired offers a significant return on the acquisition dollar invested.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience - utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify the Company's most profitable customer segments and map back to marketing campaigns and cost.
- Establish goals for the growth of B2C Marketing; adjust and evolve programs over time to meet these goals. Build a robust channel testing strategy that allows for continual learning and optimization of channel mix through measuring experiments and conversion tests.
- Audit existing tools and systems and present assessment of any gaps in technology stack and/or data needed to drive B2C performance and scale.
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams on Budget and Planning. Build out a multi-year financial plan that drives individual customer growth and profitability.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, PR and Communication, Journalism, Business Administration or related
- At least 5 years of solid experience in B2C digital marketing with ability to manage a meaningful budget, revenue numbers and team
- Startup experience in Financial Services preferred
- Very strong spoken and written communication skills
- Great understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications
- Comfortable in a fast paced, uncertain, changing environment
- Self-starter, ability to work and thrive with a small team in the beginning, and comfortable proving oneself to lead and build out both B2C and B2B marketing teams in the long-term.
- Understanding of both B2C and B2B business models is a plus
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime