Marketing Director APAC
About the client and opportunity :
Our client is an industry leader in their B2B business. They invested a lot in innovative technology and is proud to have attracted investment from world class e-commerce leader.
This is a team leading opportunity reporting to the APAC President based in Hong Kong. In particular, you will
- Curate a unique brand story, message and marketing strategy for each of the APAC existing markets with China and Japan being the most critical ones
- Lead the development of online and offline marketing tool kit, aligning with HQ's given guidelines
- Select and measure the ROI of differnt marketing tactics : trade shows, marketing collaterals, video on social media, website, SEO/SEM etc
- Coach a small team to develop digital strategies on data collection, data analytics framework, online customer journey revamp
- Setting overall marketing strategy and make short-term and long-term business plan for lead generations and customer engagement
- Support management team in best utilization of marketing campaigns
- Support other special projects and events
To qualify, you will:
- Have 8 - 10 years of marketing inhoused or agency experience, preferrably for China and Japan markets
- Commercial and skilful in c-level engagement
- Have strong project management experience, able to manage various stakeholders and vendors. Maintain the quality of deliverables within the allocated budget
- Have agility, excellent leadership skills and team mobilization competency
- Be open to business travel
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC229418
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.