PR, Communication Manager (Tourism Industry)
Our client is known as one of the world's best organization that increase the contribution of tourism to Hong Kong and support the government to promote the importance of tourism.
As a Communication Manager, you have to develop global publicity plan for mega events and promotional platform. Also, you are planning and monitoring the implementation of different kinds of local publicity programmes from pre-event to post event publicity, promotion and outreaching to media in Hong Kong. Moreover, you are required to prepare press materials including press releases, Q&As, factsheets, etc and handle media enquiries. It is also important for you to work closely with media partners and suppliers to implement publicity programmes for the broadcast of regional TV production.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or above in marketing or other related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' relevant working experience in Public Relations / Corporate Communications / Media
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, good media relationship and network
- Possesses high level of organisational and analytical abilities
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proven track record in handling mega scale publicity campaign and PR events
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM225433.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.