Marketing Communication Manager, FMCG (PR/ Digital/ Event)
Our client is one of the major players in the beverage industry. Armed with numbers of well-known brands and a wide range of product portfolio, their business is aggressively growing this year. To support their business plan, they are now keen to hire a Marketing Communication Manager to lead the communication campaign for HK & Macau markets.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will plan and execute the communication directions and campaigns with focus on digital, social media, PR, events and etc. You will work closely with brand team and responsible for content planning and creation. You will support on corporate communication including PR, media relationship management, events, media buying etc. You will communicate with eCommerce team and assist the team to drive traffic to the online store. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with solid marketing communication experience to join the growing company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Degree or above
- At least 5 years experiences in marketing communication, digital marketing & PR
- Experience in working in FMCG industry will be a great advantage
- eCommerce exposure will be a great advantage
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below