Marketing Assistant, Social Media - HK
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing Work for Us|
Ambition Hong Kong is an established, specialist Recruitment Firm with 19 years of success in the market. Our Consultants offer high-quality consulting within Financial Services or Commercial sectors. We are currently looking for a Marketing & Social Media Assistant to join the internal Ambition Hong Kong team.
Reporting to the Senior Regional Marketing Manager of Asia as well as being part of the fantastically talented Global Marketing Team, the primary function of this position is to grow Ambition's brand online social presence in Asia. Our current social networks consist of over one hundred thousand connections and your task will be to nurture these relationships with the end goal of driving our customers to each of the Ambition websites in Asia.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain social and online content that attracts attention, generates interest and demands to be shared by Ambition employees (blogs, articles and images on current relevant topics in relation to recruitment and career)
- Develop and manage the Asia social media content calendar to support marketing and sales objectives (blog calendar)
- Manage day-to-day activities of all social media platforms - LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. This includes posting, monitoring, tagging and analysis of social media conversations across various platforms, maintenance of our brands' social media sites and reputation management
- Reply to consumer questions and comments regularly
- Work with the internal marketing team to create, execute, analyse cross-platform social media giveaway and events
- Stay current and forward thinking on new social media tools and platforms, best practices and use within the competitive landscape
- Proactively listen and engage with relevant industry communities to optimize content and identify any opportunities
- Research and perform analysis on existing competitor campaigns to optimize on opportunities
- Proactively take photos of all internal and external events to post on social media
- Manage and perform LinkedIn profile audits for internal staff
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field
- 1-2 year's work experience in Communications with a focus on social media
- Understanding of the digital and social media universe including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, blogs
- Is active on all channels and has had a presence in the social spaces
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Excels at research, is able to identify threats and opportunities in social media content
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Superior project management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities based on organizational needs
- Sense of urgency and pro-activeness
- Motivated and curious mind
This role may be based in Hong Kong or Kuala Lumpur.
Does this role sound like the right for you? Please submit your application via APPLY NOW or reach out to Jasmine Welsh at jasmine.welsh@ ambition.com.hk.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.