Marketing & Project Executive - Chinese Healthcare
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$240000 - HK$300000.00 per annum|
My client is a well-known Chinese health care FMCG company. Recorded 700 million HKD revenue in 2019, they are taking further steps in product development and business innovation. To support their development, they are now in search of a Senior Marketing & Project Executive to lead cross department's coordination.
You will be leading company's innovative project for new business and products. You will be coordinating different department to ensure smooth operation for the project to succeed. As a Senior Marketing & Project Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the main contact point for company's new project regarding innovative business and new products
- Conducting market research and analysis to provide solutions or advise for further innovation
- Coordinating different departments to ensure smooth operation for project development
- Connecting with external parties for marketing activities
- Developing effective SOP and KPI to monitor projects' progress and effectiveness
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree with at least 2 years in the marketing sector
- Experience with project management or new product development would be an advantage
- Experience in the health care sector would be an advantage
- 10% of travel to China required
- Energetic, positive and strong communication skills
- Strong command in written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 242077.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.