Marketing and PR Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is known as one of the best family members' clubs. Headquartered in England, they provide a unique and wonderful space for kids to have parties, cooking classes, camping and so on. Currently they are looking for an Event & Sales Manager to plan and manage all the exciting events.
As a Marketing & PR Manager, you will be in charge of developing and executing effectively marketing and communication / media relations programmes mainly. It is important for you to understand the target audiences' needs and expectations to drive usage and spend. Also, you are planning for PR including strategy, goals, budget and tactics. Moreover, you have to monitor, analyse and communicate marketing and PR results, develop the brand and evaluate opportunities for suitable partnerships and editorials.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 5-8 years' experience in Marketing and Public Relations
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, good media relationship and networking is preferred
- Good writing/ editing skills and attention to details
- Flexible, creative and high-energy
- Design and AI skills is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English, Cantonese and Chinese
- Solid experience with social media including Facebook, Instagram, Blogs etc.
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM225496.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.