Marketing & Communications Manager
Our client is a leading multinational law firm. They are now looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to support the regional team. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be developing and managing the media & communications strategy in promoting the company's key initiatives, services and partners. In this role, you will work closely with internal fee earners in positioning and profiling them for the target media to maximize exposure and outreach for targeted sector initiatives. The ideal candidate will enjoy strengthening their media relations and events experience, and spearhead key marketing initiatives within the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum 6-8 years' B2B marketing/PR experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the Assistant Manager role
- Experience in collaborating with partners, sales teams or C-level management. Prior experience in the legal or professional services industry, an advantage
- Solid track record in managing and executing marketing campaigns including events, publications and marketing communication platforms
- Strong media relations and network
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese skills
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Mindy Wong on (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MW 46126 www.ambition.com.hk.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *LI-SM