Marketing & Communications - Legal sector
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$450000 - HK$600000 per annum|
Our client is a leading multinational law firm. They are now looking for a Marketing & Communications candidate to support the regional team. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be developing and managing the media & communications strategy in promoting the company's key initiatives, services and partners. In this role, you will work closely with internal fee earners in positioning and profiling them for the target media to maximize exposure and outreach for targeted sector initiatives. The ideal candidate will enjoy strengthening their media relations and events experience, and spearhead key marketing initiatives within the region.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum 6-8 years' marketing experience, preferably in professional services, public relations or corporate communications
- Excellent English drafting, writing and editing skills
- Solid track record in managing and executing marketing campaigns including events, publications and marketing communication platforms
- Strong media relations and network
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with internal and external clients
- Strong in spoken and written English, Chinese skills and advantage
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Mindy Wong on (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MW 219168 www.ambition.com.hk.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *LI-SM