Marketing Analysis Manager - FMCG Principle Channel Strategy
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an International Food Principle with a diverse product portfolio can be categorized in several segments including confectionary, food and beverage. With their growing demand in the Asia market, they are now in search for a Marketing Analysis Manager to join their team.
- Formulate development of channel strategy and formulation of trade tactics.
- Maximise sales potential of strategic channels by advocating prioritization and standardization according to channel types.
- Develop appropriate planograms and assortment/distributions category and portfolio recommendations across different area
- Work closely and partner with other department including sales team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 4 years of marketing analysis experience in FMCG, candidate with less experience will be consider as Assistant Marketing Analysis Manager
- Proficient in Chinese and English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Positive, well-organized, self-motivated and outgoing
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.