Market Research and Innovation Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a global lifestyle brand which has a regional hub in Hong Kong. A regional Market Intelligence and Innovation Manager opportunity has arisen to support the innovative product development roadmap across APAC markets.
Reporting to the Regional Product Director, you will lead
- Develop and execute corresponding holistic market research & consumer insight validation plans to develop new product development. Work closely with product team, HQ Market Research team, to identify consumer research and insight
- Prepare consumer insights and recommendations for product concept creation process based on agreed research brief
- Drive product concept creation, including consumer testing and validation (most desired function/feature including pricing test) as part of product and product roadmap portfolio development
- Be an influential team member interacting with multiple functions and roles (e.g. marketing teams, regional/global teams, R&D, etc ) as representative of the needs of our local consumer.
Research Agency management
- Manage & coordinate with qualitative and quantitative research agencies to design, execute and analyze innovative consumer research projects, to consistently provide actionable issue-specific, timely guidance for planning and decision-making.
- Creative and innovative (out-of-box thinking) to find new, cost effective ways to conduct research required
To qualify, you will have
- Good project management skills amongst multiple stakeholders(managing suppliers, meeting budget, meeting time-lines, incorporating input, cross-site colleagues)
- Able to analyze comprehensive data sources and make appropriate decisions
- Good communication skills, esp in written presentations or oral to express ideas, in English and Mandarin Chinese
- At least 6-7 years in market research agency or in market research function with an equal mix of quantitative skills, and qualitative experience, experience with non-traditional research methodologies
- Familiar with process of gathering consumer insight, needs, barriers & drivers and support its translation to product concept and product concept testing/refinement.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Statistical analysis methodology
- Major in social science (e.g., psychology, sociology, anthropology), marketing, statistics preferred but not necessary
- Passionate about products that satisfy consumer needs
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC234662
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.