Managing Director - Legal Services
Our client is a flexible legal services provider with a global presence. Due to expansion, they are looking for an experienced Business Director to join their team.
Reporting to the regional head, you will be responsible for managing the Hong Kong office on a day-to-day basis as well as developing and cultivating relationships with senior lawyers at general counsel level within in-house legal teams across investment banks and multinational firms. Your focus will be to deliver on revenue targets by identifying new business opportunities in the market and drive financial performance. Where applicable, you will also manage the relationship between clients and placements. This is a key role in developing the overall sales and marketing strategy for the company in Hong Kong.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Strong commercial acumen with experience in promoting a brand and value proposition
- A minimum of 15 years' sales experience with a proven solution-selling track record; executive search, recruitment, or experience selling into the legal industry advantageous
- Previous experience in selling into banking, legal or professional services industries in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving mind set
- Fluent English; Asian languages beneficial
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT229971.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.