Manager, Technical Business Analyst, APAC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
This position is a technical BA role to collaborate closely with business stakeholders, application leader and agile development team to identify the opportunity to utilize the technology to streamline the business process and to ensure a high standard of agile solution delivery.
- Manage requests from users of relevant application, maintaining open and frequent lines of communication to ensure all appropriate stakeholders receive adequate communication, thus building a collaborative environment and fostering a partnership that generates enthusiasm and respect amongst team members.
- Constantly communicate with business stakeholders and identifies the opportunities for business process automation to improve the efficiency
- Define technical solutions with EA and development team, considering all viable options. Challenge thinking and test benefits, in order to identify the best solutions
- Groom backlogs, preparing user journeys and use cases, act as an advocate of the Product Owner or Stakeholders, through Agile project structure
- Be capable of ensuring that the requests uphold the integrity of the system, comply with information security and IT corporate standards and will benefit the business.
- Be responsible for planning, estimating, tracking and managing the agile application development
- Engage heavily with the IT experience team to collaborate on Customer Journey Mapping and ensure the high quality of user experience
- Build a trusted relationship with technical teams, becoming an advocate for impact to their domain, understanding delivery roadmaps and identifying dependencies between initiatives
- Lead a team of technical experts to communicate technical issues, options and design alternatives within the context of business fundamentals, processes, options or issues.
- Leverage technical expertise, tools and intellectual property across the global enterprise to enable reuse, reduce cost and increase the quality of services/solutions provided to the business.
- Support strategic application roadmap, efficacy & capability models, and monitoring quality of services, process design and emergency trends.
- Support and maintain Applications Portfolio & Architecture, ensuring proper governance across APAC to both control and manage through application catalogue tools
- Broad regional domain knowledge of business processes such as Retail, Online, Omni, Loyalty program, supply chain, Finance and HR areas and relevant technologies surrounding the processes.
- Exhibits a strong intellect and ability to deal with complex situations and working with multiple parties, their objectives to achieve a common goal, consistent with local and corporate direction.
- Demonstrates creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets in proactively seeking problem resolution with a high level of confidence and of analytical skills for determining appropriate solutions to business requirements.
- Experienced in problem solving and business processing re-engineering / automation.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen client relationships by effectively managing client expectations.
- Experienced in working within an Agile environment, and an appreciation for Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with ability to communicate tactfully and professionally & be able to communicate at all levels, global, region & functional teams
- High level of adaptability, ability to learn, ability to impact, and tolerance for stress.
- Self-starter demonstrating a sense of urgency with ability to think strategically and to work independently.
- Good negotiation & influential skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills in conjunction with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to exercise prudence and to set priorities, set expectations and manage target dates
- Strong working knowledge & market technology sense in mobile applications & Cloud spaces
- Good knowledge in multi GIS disciplines, ie mobile, infrastructure, network and Cloud
- Good understanding of the technology trend differences & practices in APAC countries
- Knowledge of major applications such as SAP, Oracle HR, workflow, RPA and API management tools
- Knowledge of DevOps related tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and product lifecycle in support of Agile development and deployment
- BA & above in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Min. 8 years+ experience
- Fluent in English and Chinese