Manager(Statutory/Litigation Employee Compensation Claims), 35k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark">ÈB;</span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark">ÈB;</span><span id="__caret">_</span>
Our Client is one of the well recognised Insurance Companies who is now looking for a Technical Manager to join their team
- Handle claims involving litigation, mediation and direct settlement according to Company policies
- Develop and maintain good client relationships with the insured, intermediaries, service providers and the general public
- Apply cost effective management strategies to manage Employees' Compensation claim
- Organize and prepare for regular claims reviews
- Prepare claims related statistics for reporting
- Assist in technical training and development of junior staff
- Identify areas of opportunities to improve business model and processes
- Responsible for identifying and managing risks within job area and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Achieve optimum levels of customer service through improved claim outcomes, reduced claims costs and managing of service providers.
- Ensure claims that are finalized are complete and any recovery potential has been actioned and received
- Perform ad-hoc projects when required
- Degree holder or Qualified ACII, AAII or ANZIIF or in progress; legal knowledge would be an advantage
- Relevant industry qualifications and/or a minimum of 3 years experience in Employee's Compensation
- Experience in legal, Employees' Compensation claims, bodily injury claim, and Occupational Health and Safety are strongly desired.
- Customer orientated, socially confident, well organized, good team player and able to work independently
- Strong analytical, mediation, interpersonal, presentation and problem solving skills
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Sound PC skills and ability to operate to tight deadline
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below