Manager/ Senior Manager, Customer Research & Insights, Banking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$80000 per month|
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Private and Retail banking. With their continuous investment in enhancing their customer experience, an outstanding opportunity has been created for an experienced Customer Research professional to join their newly created Customer Research and Insight team under their strategic development department.
Report directly to the Head, you will be the key member of a small team to plan the strategy & manage the customer research and insights programs to support the bank on their new customer centric model to enhance customer experiences through multiple touch points across different channels. You will work with external research vendors on leading and executing the market research and analytics projects, as well as driving and supporting internal business teams on analysing and understand the research data. You will also consolidate market research results and provide insightful solutions to Senior Management on supporting business transformation decisions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in market research, customer analytics & insights, customer experience management, preferably gained in large corporations/ research agencies
- Solid track record in leading large-scale research projects
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 239164
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only