Manager/ AVP, Insurance Process Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Private and Consumer banking. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre process control professional to join their wealth management business under Consumer banking.
Report directly to the Head of Life Insurance Business Management, you will be an experienced member in their process management team to set up the product process and implement an effective control on Life insurance business. You will work closely various department, including Legal, Compliance, Risk and Control to monitor end-to-end process for these products and ensure the whole process complies with internal and external regulatory requirements. You will participate in system projects from preparing the business requirements to UAT testing. In addition, you will provide operational support within the team when required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in product management/ product development/ process control of insurance in banking or insurance companies
- Good knowledge of Life insurance Products/ Process Management
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or email@example.com / APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 221080
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only