Manager / Assistant Manager, Fund Accounting
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to HK$480000.00 per annum|
- Work-life balance
- Stable working environment
- Excellent career path
Our client is a UK-listed provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services with business operations in over 20 markets . Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for multiple headcounts to join the team.
Reporting to the department Head, you will be assisting in fund management functions including cash management, performance analysis, information disclosure and investor enquiries. You are also responsible for completing and ensuring the accuracy of the daily / weekly / monthly NAV valuation. As a Senior Officer/Assistant Manager, Fund Administration, you are also required to liaise with clients and other external stakeholders such as Auditors or Prime brokers for fund-related issues and other ad hoc. tasks
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines, preferably with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Fund Administration
- Big4 audit experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.