Manager, Segment Management, Cross-border banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$45000 per month|
Our client is a leading banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Investment and Retail banking. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre product development professional to join their cross-border retail banking business.
Report directly to the Business Manager, you will be an experienced member in their segment management and product marketing team to plan and implement business initiatives for cross-border retail banking business in acquiring new customers and driving product penetration. You will work with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure the best competitive products are marketed to relevant segment of customers and provide excellent client experience within the bank. You will work closely with different sales channels, including branches and digital marketing, and formulate and develop marketing strategies and plans for them to enhance their sales performance. You will also keep abreast of latest market trends by conducting frequent market intelligence to analyse and develop strategy to facilitate business growth.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 4 years' experience in segment management /product management / marketing/ business management for retail banking or wealth management business
- Good knowledge of customers' behaviour for offshore clients' segment, especially Mainland Chinese markets
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with sales experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 / or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 209479
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only