Manager - Projects & Corporate Finance
Our client is a sizeable and reputable Hong Kong company. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Finance Manager to join their team and take care of the finance projects and corporate finance duties.
Report to the Finance Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Work as a team to handle finance projects covering in APAC, especially in Hong Kong and China
- Overseeing all finance, accounting, due diligence and compliance issues
- Ensure proper financial management and reporting
- Preparing financial modelling, investment analysis, scenario studies to support the group's investment decisions
- Ensure compliance of relevant regulations, policies and guidelines and monitor the regular updating of policies and accounting standards in both Hong Kong and PRC environment
- Review daily business operation and formulate management reports
- To assist in ad hoc corporate projects and system enhancement initiatives.
To qualify, the candidate must process:
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification, welcome candidates from Big 4 Accounting firm
- At least 7-10 years of working experience
- Solid knowledge regarding PRC operation is an advantage
- Excellent communication and business partnership skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.