Manager - Project Finance
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to HK$50000.00 per annum|
Our client is a sizeable and reputable Hong Kong company. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Finance Manager to join their team and take care of the finance functions.
Report to the Senior Finance Manager and Associate Director of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
- Work as a team to handle finance projects covering in Hong Kong and China
- Overseeing all finance, accounting and compliance issues
- Ensure proper financial management and reporting
- Ensure compliance of relevant regulations, policies and guidelines and monitor the regular updating of policies and accounting standards in both Hong Kong and PRC environment
- Review daily business operation and formulate management reports
- To assist in ad hoc corporate projects and system enhancement initiatives.
To qualify, the candidate must process:
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification, welcome candidates from Big 4 Accounting firm
- At least 7-10 years of working experience in supply chain and logistics industry
- Solid knowledge regarding PRC operation is an advantage
- Excellent communication and business partnership skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.