Manager, Product Process Management, Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$45000 per month|
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Investment and retail banking. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre product process management professional to join their wealth management retail banking business.
Report directly to the Head of Wealth Management Product, you will be an experienced member in their product management team to set up the product process and implement an effective control on wealth management products, including deposits, FX and equities. You will work closely various department, including Legal, Compliance, Risk and Control to monitor end-to-end process for these products and ensure the whole process complies with internal and external regulatory requirements. You will participate in system projects from preparing the business requirements to UAT testing. In addition, you will provide operational support within the team when required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in product management/ product development/ process control of wealth management products for retail banking or wealth management business
- Good knowledge of Deposits, FX and investment products
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 225166
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only