Manager, PMO and Service Management (ITIL)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- Support project managers throughout the project lifecycle to ensure compliance of defined project management process.
- Track and chase project status, risks, issues and deliverables.
- Maintain and update project policies and procedures
- Prepare Project Portfolio Dashboards and Reports to IT Management and IT Steering Committee.
IT Service Management:
- Participate in the process re-engineering of ITSM processes including Change Management, Service Requests, Incident and Problem Management, and IT Asset Management.
- Sourcing and scoring of off-the-shelf ITSM tools for future tools implementation.
- Review and participate in the IT Asset Management process to enhance data accuracy and usability.
IT Control Support:
- Participate in IT governance, risks and compliance tasks emerged from industry best practices, corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in coordination of internal and external audits.
- Assist in coordination of annual business recovery exercise.
- Maintain the library of IT Policies, Procedures, Guidelines and Standards.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Projects, Project Management Office, IT Governance, IT Management Services, IT Audit, or Technology Risk Management.
- Solid understanding and experience of Project Management, IT Service Management, IT Governance and related disciplines.
- Proven track record of participating in Project Management lifecycle and IT Services Processes (e.g. Change Management, Incident and Problem Management, ITAM, etc.).
- Good English communication and presentation skills.
- Experience as Project Manager, Business Analyst, Change Manager, Incident Manager or Service Desk in a financial institution a plus.
- IT systems audit and technology risk management experience a plus.
- Professional certification holder of PMP, Prince2, CISA, ITIL a plus.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number ALI41741 www.ambition.com.hk or email to
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.