Manager, Planning & Insights
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$600000.00 - HK$700000.00 per annum|
Our client is an established and well-known organization looking for an experienced strategic planner and marketer to join their team.
In this role, you will work closely with internal and external industry stakeholders to track and analyze the performance of the group and industry at large. You will provide insights based on research and analysis on competitive trend and market intelligence of the travel industry. You will use your findings to make recommendations to the business via business reports and presentations.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At least 8 years' business planning, strategic analysis, or travel trade analysis experience
- Solid knowledge of the travel trade industry
- Strong business acumen and ability to evaluate business proposals and identify gaps in current offerings
- Innovative thinking in improving on operational and distribution efficiency
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, logical and critical thinking skills
- Fluent Chinese and English required
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT 39710.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.