Manager, Operations, Project Management (1-year contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$800000.00 - HK$1000000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-established banking group with business lines including Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, and Private Banking across APAC regions. In order to cope with continuous growth, they are now looking for a Project Manager in the Business Transformation team to drive various business initiatives and strategic change management.
Reporting to the department head, you will be assisting in different bank-wide business transformation projects with the initiatives of driving business growth, cost efficiency, product and service optimisation and so on. In addition, you will be required to identify the business problem or risk as well as provide viable and strategic advice and solutions backed by various in-depth analysis and market research. As a Project Manager, you will also need to demonstrate your stakeholder management skills to ensure the efficiency, control and execution of the projects.
To qualify, individual must posses but not limited to:
- University degree holder in relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of project management or consulting experience gained from banks/ consultancy or other financial institutions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and strong analytical ability
- Fluent in both Cantonese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.