Manager, Merchant Business
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$22000.00 - HK$40000.00 per month|
Our client, an international prestige bank, with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Investment and Retail banking. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre candidate to join them as a AManager in the Acquisition and Sales Distribution Team.
Reporting to the direct head, your responsibilities will split into two parts: business development and assist in team management.
- Acquire new merchant accounts through phone selling and cold call
- Promote other card products to merchant clients, in addition to acquiring new business
- Look after the existing clients to generate
- Achieve your individual's sales target.
- Assist and back up team leader to supervise the sales team
- Help the team members to deliver goals set by the management team.
- Prepare merchant proposal and measurement report for sales tracking.
In order to qualify for this post, candidates must possess:
- Degree holder with 2-5 years solid experience in emerging merchant business market trends
- Good understanding in merchant business
- Leadership, outgoing character and presentation skills
- Strong in relationship management and communication
- Work under pressure
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (852) 3101 4369 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number KL 44991.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.