Manager - Marketing & Communication
Our client is a well-established group that involves operation and management in commercial, F&B and entertainment ventures.
As a Marketing and Communication Manager, you are joining a team of 20 and mainly responsible for creating and managing communication strategy, organizing PR events and marketing campaigns to drive business results. Also, you have to prepare press release and edit business documents in both English and Chinese. Moreover, to handle competitors' analysis, market research and plan for marketing program and actives.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other business related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' Marketing and/or Communication experience; Journalism background is an advantage
- Experience in marketing management, developing and executing sound marketing strategies
- Good relationship with Medias, good business and marketing sense
- Strong communication, interpersonal and editing skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM223370.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.