Manager, Management Reporting
- Leading insurance firm
- Dynamic working environment
- Urgent hiring
Our client is an established insurance firm with a strong business presence. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join the team as a Manager, Management Accounting
Reporting to the Head of Management Accounting, you will be responsible for managing the team for budgeting, forecasting and financial planning for APAC regions. In addition, you are also required to prepare management reports and financial analysis to improve the business performance. As a Manager, Management Accounting, you are also expected to prepare presentation materials for Senior Management and perform other ad hoc. projects and analysis such as net income analysis .
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and analytic skills
Interested parties, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.