Manager, Internal Audit
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$750000.00 - HK$950000.00 per annum|
Our client has a well-established brand name in the Hong Kong market coupled with a strong financial position. Their businesses range from retailing, investments and real estate. Currently, a rare opportunity has arisen for a Manager, Internal Audit to oversee their various lines of businesses for the Hong Kong market.
Reporting to the Audit Committee and the Board, you will lead a small and effective Internal Audit team. You will assume full responsibility for their business portfolio where you will devise and execute the internal audit strategies; planning audit assignments and liaising with various departments across the group. Taking a risk-based approach, you will take on a consulting advisory role on operational improvement and efficiency, risk mitigation as well as corporate governance. This is a high profile role where you will be the champion of best practice in the group as well as the opportunity to interface with all various functions and personnel.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Big4 trained accountant, at least 5 years external audit with 2 years of commercial exposure
- Either Retail or Investment background is essential in addition to Big 4 experience
- Prior exposure in HK listed companies is highly desirable
- Attention to details as well as strong commercial acumen
- Solid knowledge in process improvement
- Ability to interface directly with the Board and the Audit Committee
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
*LI-FA Contact Daisy Lam at (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking on the button below quoting reference number DL 36438 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only