Manager - Group Strategy
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$780000 - HK$975000 per annum + Bonus|
A well-known real estate and property developer with a wide portfolio spanning across the residential, commercial and hospitality industry. Due to company expansion, they are currently looking for a Manager to work closely with the C-Suite in commercial business development and strategic planning.
About the role
Be part of the CEO office team to drive strategic development of the firm and conduct assessments on business expansion and opportunities. You will also drive research on development policies and regulations within the Greater Bay Area.
- Reporting to the Director and working closely with corporate level finance team and senior stakeholders
- Drive business strategy by providing analytical insights on portfolio performances under the group
- Preparation of study reports, with action plans. Coordinate with internal task force to execute projects
- Successfully implement global business plan for portfolio management and strategic growth
- Analysis on competitiveness in regards to market share, service offerings and margins
- Roll out of group projects including internal systems and streamlining initiatives
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in consulting or advisory role
- Business partnering experience, exposure in a group level strategic function would be a plus
- CPA qualification or equivalent is preferred, highly analytical and able to provide insights on story behind numbers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Fluency in English, Chinese (Cantonese)
Interested applicants please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #234713 - Manager - Group Strategy in subject line with a short description of relevant experiences.